Are you (or someone you know) dealing with any of the following issues?
Depression, anxiety or panic attacks, addiction, gay, lesbian or gender identity issues, relationship conflicts, anger, fear, sexual abuse, grief or loss, child behavior problems or any other family or relationship issues?
You don't have to suffer alone. Help is available. Professional counseling can help you or a loved one develop the coping skills you need to be a healthier, more productive person and member of society. Our experienced staff includes Master's level therapists and we accept most insurances and offer flexible fees. Daytime and evening appointments are available.
Call 269-381-1234 for a confidential assessment and appointment.
- Limited License Psychologist
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology - WMU
- Bachelor of Arts, English - Western Michigan University
- Specialty Areas:
- Women's Issues, Life Transitional Issues, Parenting Issues, Eating Disorders, Grief and Loss Issues
- Emily has been a practicing psychotherapist in the Kalamazoo/Portage area for 19 years.
If you have questions please call 269-381-9800.