Support volunteers work closely with the Caring Network Volunteer Coordinator on special projects including, but not limited to:
- planning parties
- assisting with administrative duties
- providing childcare for the children of Caring Network clients during programs or classes
- organizing the donation room
- sorting, cleaining, and maintaining maternity, infant, and children's clothing
- other projects as they arise
Support volunteers must be at least 17 years of age and possess sufficient organizational skills for the projects they wish to assist with. Support volunteers will be provided training and orientation to the agency and the specific tasks they are involved with.
To Learn More
Call or e-mail Jeannine Boehm at the Caring Network
Thank you for your interest!